Tuesday, March 30, 2010

6 or 7

Last night, Ty woke up three times. The second time was because he was poopy. This is not an unusual occurrence because he likes to have a dry, clean diaper. I can't blame him. I changed his diaper which was very full and I was eager to get some rest because I had only slept for an hour and a half. To my surprise, he decided to poop again. This time, he got the diaper he was wearing and the new diaper underneath. So, I took a breath and changed him again. Not a moment later, he started pooping again. I waited for several minutes and even checked his tummy which was not hard, so I knew I was good to put on a final diaper and go back to bed. Well, this was not the end. After I put a new diaper on him, he managed to push out a little more. This continued until I had used about six or seven diapers. I literally lost count. It was almost a game. Ty was probably thinking, "How many diapers can I make my mommy change at one time in the middle of the night?" It was an exhausting night and I am still groggy because there was no time for a nap today. I hope he does better tonight.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh Ty! It sounds like a game to me! I'm sorry you didn't get any sleep. Hope last night was better for you!

Jason+Lindi said...

WOW, That sounds like our last few weeks. Maybe we should get up and go for a walk together in between the poopy diapers. Nothing is worse just falling back to sleep to be woken up AGAIN!

Post a Comment