Last night was the best rest I have had since Ty was born. Since he is a spirited baby, I won't expect him to sleep so well again. If he does, it will be a pleasant surprise. He went to bed at 8:30pm and woke up for a diaper change at 11:30pm. He didn't wake up again until 5:30am to eat. He went back to bed and woke up at 8:15am. I feel like a new person. Thanks for sleeping so well Ty!
Friday, April 23, 2010
Restful Night
Last night was the best rest I have had since Ty was born. Since he is a spirited baby, I won't expect him to sleep so well again. If he does, it will be a pleasant surprise. He went to bed at 8:30pm and woke up for a diaper change at 11:30pm. He didn't wake up again until 5:30am to eat. He went back to bed and woke up at 8:15am. I feel like a new person. Thanks for sleeping so well Ty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment