We went to visit Allan's dad in Malad today. The boys had so much fun playing in the snow! We have had a difficult time finding snow pants anywhere. After searching Target, Walmart, Children's Place and Carters, we finally found a pair at Big 5 that works for Ty. They are pretty big, but they will fit him next year too. Poor Oz is without any until I search online. Apparently, the first big snowfall in November is when the stores sold out of snow pants. Somehow, I feel December is a little early to stock swimsuits, but what do I know?
Ty's first time sledding.
Being from California, I have never been into snow activities,
but I think they are growing on me.
Oz playing in the snow.
1 comments:
hey Amanda, i have found a lot of snow pants/snow bibs on KSL classifieds. Just a thought. good luck!
Post a Comment